Look and feel cool with the heritage beach-ready styling and one-of-a-kind interior details of the Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited Chief! This special-edition Jeep was originally released as a concept SUV for the 49th Easter Jeep Safari, which paid homage to the 1977 Cherokee Chief.
The Wrangler Chief sports a blue and white two-tone paintjob. The Chief rocks a white hardtop roof along with a Rubicon hood. It’s available as a two-door Wrangler or a Wrangler Unlimited.
Jeep is releasing the Wrangler Chief as one of its special-edition send-offs for the current Wrangler generation, which is due to be replaced in 2018 with the new model.
Jeep Wrangler Chief Exterior Details
The Chief is styled for the beach, and it’s built for off-road performance! Here are some of the highlights of the Wrangler Chief:
- New 17-inch, five-spoke, high-gloss silver wheels
- Command-Trac 4×4 System
- LED headlamps and fog lamps
- 32-inch BF Goodrich KM off-road tires
- Dana 30 front axle and heavy-duty Dana 44 rear axle
- White beltline accent details
- Taillamp guards
- Skid Plates to protect the fuel tank and transfer case
- Gloss White heritage 4WHEEL DRIVE swing-gate decal
- CHIEF fender badges and
In addition to Chief Blue, the Wrangler Chief is also available in two other paint colors – Gobi and Rhino!
Jeep Wrangler Chief Interior Details
On the inside, the Jeep Wrangler Chief features:
- Nine-speaker Alpine Premium Audio system
- Heated black leather-trimmed seats with stylish gray stitching
- Silver vent rings and door handles
- Power Convenience Group package and
Build Your Own Special-Edition Custom Jeep Wrangler
Serving Roswell, Marietta, Johns Creek, Alpharetta, Lawrenceville, and Cumming
While Jeep puts a lot of thought into their special edition Wranglers, sometimes, Jeep owners want something that’s both different and one-of-a-kind. At Palmer Custom Jeeps, we build new, custom lifted Jeep Wranglers, and we also have custom Jeep packages available to enhance the Jeep vehicle you already own!